Christopher Eggleston graduated form Kennesaw State University in 2007, with a B.S and A.S in Exercise and Health Science. He earned his certification from The National Federation of Personal Trainers in 2008. In addition Christopher is CPR certified in through the American Red Cross. In his spare time, Chris competes as an amateur bodybuilder through Super Natural Bodybuilding and Fitness.
His mission is to inspire all the components of fitness by providing an Inviting and Innovative, Invigorating and Invasive, experience for the fitness enthusiast. He utilizes a variety of techniques to engage and incorporate the entire body. Chris is familiar with diverse forms of exercise used to improve, maintain and/or optimize health-related components of physical fitness and performance. In addition, Chris is proficient in writing appropriate exercise recommendations, leading and demonstrating safe and effective methods of exercise and inspiring individuals to embark on and adhere to healthy behaviors.
Top 10 Reasons You Don't Exercise
10. You really hate to exercise.
9. You've tried to exercise but you keep quitting.
8. You can't afford a gym membership
7. You're not seeing any changes in your body.
6. You don't know how to exercise.
5. You want to exercise but you have to take care of your family.
4. You can't seem to stay motivated to continue working out.
3. Exercise HURTS!
2. You can't make the commitment to stick to an exercise routine.
1. You don't have time!
No More Excuses
Are you too busy to exercise? If so, you're not alone. Studies show that 60% of American adults don't get the recommended amount of physical activity, and over 25% of adults are not active at all. These statistics reflect the fact that many of us simply don't exercise. What's your excuse?
Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Personal Fitness Trainer
4. Individualized instruction.
5. Effective workouts.
7. Sports-specific training.
8. Injury rehabilitation.
9. Special-needs training.
10. Ego boost.
What motivated Christopher? I Corinthians 9:24-27